Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, plus 1 – 3 years’ experience with research or a related
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of qualitative and quantitative
- Strong interest in social justice research (experience preferred)
- Must be proficient in MS Office and research methods.
- Ability to read and understand industry-related research publications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with ability to comfortably
interact with individuals at all levels.
- Experience with social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
- Interest in learning and maintaining a website
- Experience or demonstrated interest in statistical resources such as Qualtrics
- Must have ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Highly developed ethics, integrity, and emotional intelligence.
- Interact with people of all socio-economic and cultural backgrounds.
- Team player and ability to pivot and manage through change